LASER engaving and cutting machine, 1626 G, new machine, Technical specifications:
- working range X, Y 1600 x 2600 mm
- CO2 laser power 150 W
- gravity speed 0-1200 mm / s
- cutting speed 0-600 mm / s
- repeatability / resolution + -0.01 mm / 1000 dpi
- min. Font size 1 mm
- linear guides in X-axis and Y-axis
- drive X, Y with high-precision toothed belt drive via SERVO motors
- Control via LCD display
- USB interface with 128 MB of memory
- red positioning laser to reduce set-up times
- freely definable zero point on the work surface for flexible work and easy positioning
- power consumption max. 1500 W
- compatible formats BMP, HPGL (PLT), DXF, G-CODE, DST, Al (Autocad, CorelDraw)
- electrical connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- lifetime laser tube approx. 10,000 hrs.
- cutting depth depends on the material (cutting capacity for acrylic approx. 25 mm)
- apertures on the front and back to push through longer work pieces
- active water cooling for stable operation of the laser system and long life of the laser tube
- suitable for cutting various materials such as wood, plastics and foams, cardboard, paper, textiles, leather, cutting depth depending on the material (acrylic approx. 20 mm, wood approx. 16 mm, MDF approx. 10 mm),
- suitable for laser marking and laser engraving of various materials, eg. As acrylic glass, glass, ceramic, porcelain, plastic, foams, wood, wood materials, paper, cardboard, textiles, metals, and much more
dimensions L = 3.400, B = 2.130, H = 1.065 mm
weight 750 kg
All prices are net plus statutory VAT.
Sales exclusively to commercial customers.
Some of the machines contain accessories that are subject to a surcharge. Reservations only with a deposit. All used and demonstration machines are sold as is, with no warranty.
Only written agreements apply.
Payable immediately before or at the latest upon delivery or by leasing (by arrangement). Delivery difficulties (difficult entry into the building, lack of equipment for unloading, etc.) must be clarified beforehand. Delivery from Langen warehouse. Orders are subject to change and are checked by the management. The date of receipt of the orders is decisive in the case of multiple sales. Only the first order is valid! Delivery only after clarification of payment! Furthermore, our terms and conditions apply. You can find our terms and conditions on our website or on our order confirmations.